HA! it doesn't matter the weather- rain, snow, or shine we gotta have our floats!
Oh my hilarious! Mom you are one of a kind and I'm so glad your mine. Love ya.
Ha Ha Ha! Oh mamacita you make me laugh! How could it have taken me so long to see this. I mean really. Love those Millhollow floats!
ha ha guffaw! Heather just directed me to your blog. I had no idea you had one! I'm so excited. You are hilarious. I love you!
This blog post just makes me happy! Laughing out loud in a room with just me in it!!! You are awesome!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HA! it doesn't matter the weather- rain, snow, or shine we gotta have our floats!
Oh my hilarious! Mom you are one of a kind and I'm so glad your mine. Love ya.
Ha Ha Ha! Oh mamacita you make me laugh! How could it have taken me so long to see this. I mean really. Love those Millhollow floats!
ha ha guffaw! Heather just directed me to your blog. I had no idea you had one! I'm so excited. You are hilarious. I love you!
This blog post just makes me happy! Laughing out loud in a room with just me in it!!! You are awesome!
Post a Comment